We have an opening for a Sales Coordinator to provide support to our Aggregate Sales and Marketing operation. We are looking for a highly motivated, engaged, and committed individual that has an interest or background in general office duties. This position will be primarily located in Clayton, IA.
- Tracks and records customer sales
- Tracks and codes vendor invoices, ensures prompt payment
- Works closely with accounting team to communicate incoming sales and expenses
- Deals with customers; processes orders, communicates deliveries and pickups, addresses any concerns with customers and suppliers
- Assists in the setup of new customers; including insurance requirements, accounting setup, and tracking in aggregate system etc.
- Tracks aggregate inventory levels at multiple sites
- Facilitates transportation logistics at multiple sites
- Assists in the setup and organization of transload sites
- Updates monthly reconciliation worksheet sheet for each transload location
- Fields phone calls from sales line to appropriate sales team member(s)
- Assists with Public Relations related activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to successfully use MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prior administrative experience
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in any given day with minimal guidance and instruction
- Flexible in work environment
- Ability to handle change and adapt quickly
- Associates degree or High School Diploma
- 2 years’ experience in sales and administration preferred.
Pattison Sand Company offers a comprehensive benefit program! Some of the benefits include:
- Quarterly safety incentive program
- Paid time off
- Affordable health, life, flex spending, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with matching
Advancement Opportunities: Pattison Sand Company encourages and sponsors internal and external training to develop employees’ skills in order to promote from within the company.
Mandatory Drug Testing – Pattison Sand Company is a drug-free workplace and all prospective employees have to pass a pre-employment drug test and employment physical.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement – To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You may contact the Pattison HR department for assistance at:
phone: (563) 964-2640